G1 Practice Tests: Free Online G1 Driving Test Practice
Solving G1 Practice Tests online dramatically increases your chances of passing your driver’s license test with flying colors!
We understand how preparing for your G1 written exam can be incredibly stressful. With all the road signs and rules to brush up on, many candidates find themselves feeling overwhelmed before test date. This can be quite problematic as nervousness tends to hinder performance, making it incredibly difficult for upcoming drivers to perform their best.
Rest assured, one of the most effective ways to battle test-jitters is by taking test preparation to the next level. And that’s exactly why we’ve put together a g1 practice test.
- 1 What is a G1 Ontario Practice Test?
- 2 Is this G1 Mock Test Similar to the Actual G1 Test?
- 3 When Should I Start Solving G1 Ontario Practice Tests?
- 4 Benefits of Solving Online G1 Practice Tests
- 5 What Happens if I Fail This G1 Practice Test?
- 6 Are G1 Practice Tests Timed Exams?
- 7 Tips for Acing G1 Practice Exam
- 8 Is This G1 Ontario Practice Test Free?
- 9 Free Online G1 Driving Test Practice – Ending Note
What is a G1 Ontario Practice Test?
As the name indicates, these tests are practice exams that’ll help you prepare for your Ontario G1 Driving Test. You might as well consider it as an online mock exam that you can take to test your knowledge. We have curated these questions using the MTO handbook and while we can’t guarantee that these exact questions will appear on your final exam, we’re positive that our practice test will help you ace your G1 knowledge test.
Is this G1 Mock Test Similar to the Actual G1 Test?
Well, we’ve tried our best to curate a test that closely follows the same format of an actual G1 test. The actual written G1 test includes two sections that comprises of 20 questions each. The test is divided into the following categories:
In order to pass the test, you must get at least 16 questions right in each section to pass the exam. Hopefully, solving our G1 practice exam will give you an extra edge in your test preparation.
When Should I Start Solving G1 Ontario Practice Tests?
Ideally, you’ll find these tests more useful once you’ve already studied for the G1 exam by going through the MTO handbook. This driver’s handbook is easily available online plus, you get also get your hands on a hard copy by visiting your local driving institute.
Solving practice tests after reading the handbook will allow you to test your knowledge. This will also give you the chance to identify weak areas that you ought to pay more attention too. Additionally, these tests may also identify some topics that you may have missed during test preparation.
Benefits of Solving Online G1 Practice Tests
There are multiple benefits of solving online G1 practice tests online. Some benefits include:
- Familiarize yourself with the test format – Solving G1 practice tests online will give you the chance to familiarize yourself with the test format. This will eliminate unpleasant surprises during test date, allowing you to answer questions without any setbacks.
- Eliminates nervousness – As the test date draws closer, your anxiety levels may start to kick up. Brushing up on road rules and solving practice tests eliminates nervous, causing one to feel prepared. And let’s face it, taking test preparation to the next level is the best way to eliminate any test jitters that you might be experiencing.
- A quick way to recap what you’ve already learned – Once you’ve studied from the MTO handbook, revising what you’ve already learned can be taxing since you obviously don’t want to read the whole book again! Solving online G1 practice tests is a great way to review road rules and signs. Since each test contains at least 40 questions, you will be able to cover a number of topics in a short span of time.
What Happens if I Fail This G1 Practice Test?
Mistakes happen! Fortunately, this is only a practice exam hence it won’t impact the status or your ability to qualify for an actual G1 test. Take note of all the questions you’ve gotten wrong and revise those topics more thoroughly. You’re fortunate to have identified these errors before your actual test date hence make the most of it!
Are G1 Practice Tests Timed Exams?
No! Our practice tests are timed exams hence feel free to take as long as you need to go through the test. It’s also worth noting that the actual G1 written test is NOT a timed exam too. However, most people take up to 20 to 30 minutes to take the test. If you happen to stumble on a tricky question, skip it for the time and come back to it later. This will allow you to answer questions without frazzled.
Tips for Acing G1 Practice Exam
Here are some tips to get a perfect score on your G1 Practice test:
- Read each question carefully before selecting an option
- Skip tricky questions that you don’t know the answers to and move over to easier ones
- If you’re unable to answer a particular question, try finding its answer using other questions on the test. Who knows, you may be able to get a couple of hints from other questions.
- Try to maintain your cool and don’t panic if you’re not doing well, this is a practice exam after all!
- Do your best
Is This G1 Ontario Practice Test Free?
Yes! Our practice tests are completely free to solve. In fact, we have designed these practice tests to aid learning for your G1 Knowledge Test.
Free Online G1 Driving Test Practice – Ending Note
We hope these online g1 practice tests will help you pass your G1 Written Exam. You’ll also find additional resources on our website that’ll aid test preparation.
Are you preparing for your G1 test? What are some tips and tricks that you swear by? Tell us in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you!